Global Director Technical Services
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Lead the global Animal and Food Production technical sales organization - which includes DVM’s and PhDs - and ensure both internal customers (sales, R&D, and marketing) and external customers are trained and productive and that sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the technology service strategy for the global Animal and Food Production Business
- Establish Arm & Hammer Animal and Food Production technical service support as an industry standard across the swine, poultry, and ruminant markets
- Develop and implement new technological offerings that optimize the profitability of customers and contribute to sales growth for AHAFP
- Work with the R&D Directors in Princeton, NJ and Waukesha, WI to support on farm and university research programs
- Work with the Global Business Director to provide input into the annual marketing plan
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers and Directors to provide global support to the channel and enterprise sales teams across all species
- Must be able to travel up about 70%, including international travel.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- PhD in Animal Nutrition or a DVM with strong nutrition training required
- MBA desired
- Current ACAN board certification or the ability to become board certified within one year of employment is mandatory.
- Minimum of ten years industry or university experience in research/technical support with primary expertise in dairy nutrition and management, poultry nutrition and management, or swine nutrition and management.
- Previous experience in leading a global technical service organization.
- Knowledge and experience across multiple animal species preferred
- Proven track record of proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
· Code of Conduct
· Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More