A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Perform all assembly operations. Has learned the basic skills and routine tasks necessary.
Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform all job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Assemble product and kits according to established procedures and work instructions.
- Will assemble the product in several areas of PRV to include DPA, Assembly room and compression molding. Pick and pack orders in DTC as needed
- Focus on safety, quality and efficiency. Meet daily production and linearity requirements.
- Supports new ideas and helps to implement them. Willingly shares skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate dependability through acceptable attendance, punctuality and satisfactory completion of assignments.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Duties are varied but standardized.
- Respond promptly to customer needs. Cooperate with others inside and outside the assembly line.
- Ensure accurate documentation is accomplished prior to moving product to Quality Technician.
- Responsible for following quality system procedures. Assists in procedure development when required. Ensures product quality and takes appropriate action when non-conformances are identified. Alerts appropriate personnel immediately of malfunctioning or non-conforming components.
- Maintains accurate records as required.
- Take an active part in the performance review process.
- Conduct all activities in a fair, ethical manner which is in compliance with all corporate policies.
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess basic math, reading comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Perform basic charting, interpret data and apply problem-solving techniques. Able to diagnose and complete basic assembly repairs.
- Know the location, identity and function of all parts utilized in production.
- Follow existing policies, practices and procedures.
- Beginning to learn advanced skills and gaining an understanding of the total process flow.
Education and Experience:
High school graduate or equivalent.
Mechanical assembly experience.
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Accustom to working conditions in a manufacturing environment including: noise, dust and odor from production equipment and machinery.
- Overtime may be required.
- Hearing and ear protection may be required in specified areas.
- Safety shoes may be required in specified areas.
Reporting Relationship: Reports directly to the Department Leader/Manager and may take direction from the Assembler III (Production Leads)
Supervisory Duties: None
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More