Ruminant Field Technical Services Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provide technical sales support to our animal nutrition customers via the enterprise and channel sales organizations. Serve as an Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition commercial and technical representative to manage the relationships with dairy or beef producers (500+ cows) and their network of influencers.
- Maintain productive business relationships with a targeted group of ruminant producers that result in greater sales of products.
- Represent Arm & Hammer’s Animal Nutrition business at trade shows and technical symposia
- Identify and develop relationships with key ruminant industry influencers that will allow for further penetration of our products to other farms we are not directly targeting.
- Develop and execute regional sales and marketing plans.
- Provide on farm support for ruminant producers as coordinated by the sales organization
- Develop and conduct product / offering on farm demonstration trials
- Work with Global Research Manager to insure university studies are supportive of our sales and marketing efforts
- Field, log, and respond appropriately to technical customer inquiries. Provide technical trouble shooting and customer problem solving
- Provide technical interface with operations, R&D, and external entities
- Develop / conduct internal and external customer technical training
- Monitor competitive products / services
- Must be able to travel up about 70%.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Masters in Animal Nutrition or related field o 20+ years' experience.
- Prefer PhD in Animal Nutrition or a DVM with strong nutrition training.
- Current ACAN board certification or the ability to become board certified within one year of employment is mandatory.
- Minimum of +5 years industry or university experience in research/technical support with primary expertise in ruminant cattle nutrition and management.
- Previous product development experience helpful.
- Proven track record of proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- The use ration formulation programs is preferred but not required as well as experience with Dairy Comp or other dairy records systems.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More