Associate Data Steward
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Title: Data Steward
Location: Ewing, NJ
Job Description: The Data Steward is responsible for the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of master and product data to support Church and Dwight's North American businesses. The role has responsibility for working closely with functional groups to ensure that master and product data are analyzed, controlled, entered and released into MDM and PLM business systems in a timely manner, as dictated by business needs. The role includes proactive collaboration with data owners/requestors to ensure clarity to ensure completeness.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Create, maintain, manage, and analyze product data in PLM, including change requests, change orders and deviations to support new product introductions and product changes.
• Audit data accuracy, enhance data quality, and train users to ensure continuity of results.
• Implements practices, policies and standards adopted by EDM.
• Provide creative yet logical approaches to solving data problems utilizing established global and regulatory rules.
• Identifies areas of process and data weakness and suggests methods of improvement.
• Creates and maintains policies and procedures to ensure uniform, accurate, and consistent data are present in support of SOX and/or Quality audit requirements.
• Provide testing support for upgrades, break fix, and enhancements, including integration testing from various sources to target systems
• 1 to 3 years experience in either a product life cycle or ERP system
• Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience
• Basic understanding of CPG manufacturing process is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Skills and Competencies
• Good understanding of multilevel bill of materials
• Good understanding of fundamental business processes and the impact of data downstream
• Strong attention to detail and optimal organizational skills, focus on teamwork and follow-up
• Logical, process-based approach to problem solving with an ability to learn and apply new information
• Priority setting, organization, and project management skills
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with a positive, professional attitude
• Capacity to work autonomously on multiple initiatives in a lean, fast paced and action-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships with stakeholders and influencing key decision makers within business functions supported as it pertains to managing master data within the company
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More