Account Manager, Beauty Retail (open to remote candidates)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Manages all selling responsibilities for assigned key beauty and fashion retailers for Specialty Hair Care brands and categories.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending and profit goals
- Ability to analyze consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Manage the business through Broker Partners to achieve Church & Dwight strategic goals.
- Collaborate with 11 reps to determine appropriate support, features, promo’s and ads, and project pipeline fill and total sales projections.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to broker NBM’s with regard to executing division goals and objectives
- Responsible for overall financial management (THOR, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A)
- Build relationships at with key customers to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with internal sales and marketing functions
- Beauty experience a plus (not required)
- Embodies “one-team” mind-set when collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Welcomes innovation and is willing to experiment with new products, processes and ways of doing things in general
- Appreciate the importance of data analytics and works with other teams to continue to improve the data sets available for decision making
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 1-3 years of experience selling within CPG industry
- Experience managing broker network preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Position requires individual to have a thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to leadership within their own company; and at top Retailers
Skills and Competencies
- Organized with a high attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal and Influencing Skills
- Quality decision-making and prioritization
- Financially-conscious sales skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More