A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Do you have experience in an International Product Management role across a range of countries within Europe, the Middle East and Africa? Are you passionate about brand development? Are you an experienced marketeer with all-round consumer marketing skills?
If the answer is yes - then look no further as Church & Dwight UK Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join our Global Markets Group on a 6-month fixed term contract based in Euston, London.
As part of our Global Markets Group, you will manage our agencies and support appointed distributors with marketing and NPD efforts across a range of markets within Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The role will focus on two brands, Waterpik and Flawless, which were acquired by Church & Dwight in 2017 and 2019 respectively.
We have ambitious targets to hit for the growth of both of these brands and the Product Manager will play a key role in ensuring we deliver these through a focus on:
- Being the champion for the brands within EMEA ensuring that the brand values are adhered to across our distributor base.
- Working with creative and media agencies to develop regionally relevant 360 marketing campaigns with a specific focus on digital and e commerce
- Liaise with International and UK Brand Managers on marketing activation and NPD
- Leading the marketing efforts on key e-commerce platforms (e.g. Amazon)
- Developing A+ content
- Leading the brand website and D2C development in the region
- Managing agencies to deliver relevant, high quality content
- Challenging media plans to ensure cost effective reach
- Motivating, challenging and supporting distributors to develop and execute marketing plans
Commercial & Financial
- Supporting the regional sales team with brand sell-in materials and distributor visits
- Sourcing local relevant market research
- Understanding of the P&L and effectively managing allocated budgets
- Preparing yearly A&P Budget per distributor, with quarterly reviews, for the key distributors
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can accelerate brand growth and is a brand enthusiast, able to bring energy and positivity to the wider marketing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience within a range of international markets across either Consumer Electronics, Beauty Devices or the Specialist Beauty Sector. Additionally, they will be:
- Digitally savvy, experienced in digital marketing (planning and measuring)
- Experienced in e-commerce platforms, specifically developing plans with Amazon
- Have experience of managing the development of brand websites and D2C
- Have strong Project-management experience
- Be a self-starter, able to manage/prioritise their own workload and deliver to targets
- Be a great relationship builder, both internally and externally
Initially this role will be based across home working and our Euston office. Once travel restrictions are lifted, there will be international travel across the EMEA region to meet distributors, attend trade shows and work with agencies. This travel could be up to 25% of the time.
This is a great opportunity to work with recognisable global brands and to see your work in the real world.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.co.uk/
When applying for a role and sending your cv, you understand that the Company will hold your personal data in relation to your prospective employment and will process that data for legitimate business reasons within the requirements of UK data protection laws currently in effect and as they become applicable, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)) and any successor legislation. Candidate Privacy Notice.
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More