Pack Line Operator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an excellent opportunity located at our Manufacturing plant in Old Fort, OH:
Friday & Saturday 7:30 pm-7:30 am; Sunday 7:30 pm-3:30 am; Wednesday 3:30 pm-11:30 pm
Prepares orders with exact product counts by line item for direct product shipment to select customers, on time, utilizing safe work practices.
• Operates any automatic or semi-automatic filling, casing, palletizing, or conveying
• Performs complete startup and shutdown of the line, which includes setting date coders, setting glue pattern, and clearing and setting all scales, etc.
• Performs routine quality inspections to ensure package quality
• Possesses basic mechanical skills to fill in as the adjuster mechanic as needed
• Maintains a clean and safe operating area by sweeping the floor, dumping the trash, recouping product and removing scrap, etc.
• Inspects and maintains a proper supply of packaging materials such as cartons, containers and glue to the line.
• Maintains proper weight control (weight and standard deviation) and Inspects filled packages for conformance to quality requirements.
• Subject to overtime as needed to meet production demands.
• Familiar with the plant food safety program and basic HACCP principles
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Work any shift during the week as well as weekends
• Use safe operating procedures and judgment
• Operate forklift in a safe and timely manner.
• Follow all facility rules to maintain quality and integrity of both raw materials and finished products
• Lift 50 pounds consistently
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More