Systems Analyst (HighJump WMS)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
System Analyst WMS
- Participates in all phases of new WMS(HighJump) project implementation including: Define Workshops, Adapt Showcases, Perform FAR, testing, training, Go-Live and Post Go-Live stabilization events.
- Provides WMS(HighJump) Administration, Configuration, Workflow Setup and development for HighJump WMS system, and WMS environment management (Architect application and HighJumpOne migrations)
- Assists in creating and maintaining Dashboards and Web Pages using HighJump Page Editor.
- Performs Data Migration tasks and Data analysis as per WMS project implementation rollout
- Documents Interfaces, data flows, technical specifications as needed
- Codes basic SQL Reports using:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Performs simple to moderate report changes in Dashboard, Microsoft SSRS; such as modifying existing reports with additional search criteria or adding new search field elements and creating new report pages for single tables or multiple tables using simple joins.
- Publishes/edits reports using Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting System).
- Creates and publishes ASN, Customer and Quality Labels thru Bartender Enterprise.
- Understands and applies appropriate methodologies and procedures (e.g., SDLC, Agile).
- Acts as Liaise with technical teams, onsite working groups, product managers, project managers, and vendors to ensure smooth information flow and coordination of various project activities
- Develops clear understanding of WMS Equipment used at Church & Dwight plants, including Voice Units, RF Handhelds, RF Truck mounts, Tablets.
- Provides break-fix analysis, resolution and enhancement activities across our Corporate, U.S., and International locations.
- Supports Day-to-day administration and Troubleshooting business and operational issues associated with the WMS. Quantifies issues and provides supporting data if issues are escalated to the appropriate IT team or 3rd party vendor.
- Must possess at least one full lifecycle of implementing HighJump solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with HighJump WMS Application configuration, and administration.
- Experience with HighJump Advantage Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and the following Modules:
- HighJump Warehouse Advantage
- HighJump Advantage Dashboard
- HighJump Advanced Fulfillment Application
- HighJump One
- HighJump Event Advantage
- HighJump Advantage Link
- HighJump Container Advantage Express
- HighJump Slotting Advantage
- HighJump Report
- HighJump Labor Advantage Experience
- HighJump Yard Advantage Experience
- HighJump Pulse
- HighJump Ship
- HighJump Essentials Image
- HighJump Advantage Architect
- HighJump Page Editor
- HighJump Advantage Link for use with SAP
- Solid background (minimum 5 years) in plant/warehousing operations and technology, with strong emphasis in analyzing and troubleshooting WMS setup, configuration, database and networking integration issues.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 30% throughout North America (including Canada)
- Must possess at least one full lifecycle of implementing HighJump solution.
- Intermediate knowledge of LAN/WAN environments, and cloud technology
- Extensive application support experience with mission critical large-scale systems such as WMS, specifically HighJump WMS, Microsoft database and Data Warehouse environments.
- Ability to multi-task and understand prioritization of deliverables.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Experience with programming languages and reporting tools such as SQL scripting
- Ability to write basic SQL statements for reporting and system troubleshooting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant warehouse management systems experience required
- Experience authoring technical documents such as design and modification specifications
- Expertise with interface technologies including TCP/IP Sockets, XML, Table to Table, etc.…
- Understanding of Relational Databases in a Cloud Environment
- Experience with Vocollect VoiceClient, Voice Catalyst & Voice Console in a cloud environment
- Experience with ITIL processes including SDLC documentation in a regulated environment including change management, system validation, 21 CFR Part 11, IOQ, IQ, PQ, and HPQC documentation and testing.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts, wireless technology, security and setup of RF equipment.
- Basic knowledge of ZPL language and working knowledge of SATO, Zebra, Markem-Imaje and other barcode, or PnA printers.
- Experience in both Development and Application Support roles.
- Experience with integration solution design and development
- Experience in planning and preparing Implementation Plan and possesses in-depth Knowledge of Configuration Management and Tools
- Experience in Solution workshops, Gap Analysis, Root cause Analysis, Process improvements involving preparation of detailed as-is and to-be process mappings
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More