Senior Manager, Tax
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Senior Manager Tax will support the VP, Tax to fully comply with all global tax laws and tax financial reporting rules. As a member of the Church & Dwight Tax Team, you will assist the VP, Tax in mitigating tax risks, while focusing on adding value and maximizing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with ASC 740 and will be the key leader in the income tax accounting function. The candidate will have experience with preparation of the quarterly and annual tax provision processes. The candidate will assist in preparation of US Federal Income Tax Return with respect to various international components. The candidate will also be a self-starter, attentive to detail, collaborate with business stakeholders, and have the ability to leverage technology to improve processes.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for global tax accounting and reporting under ASC 740
- Preparation of the Quarterly and Annual Tax Provision
- Manage and prepare footnote and disclosure information related to tax for SEC filings.
- Responsible for providing timely ASC 740 effective tax rate and cash tax forecasts.
- Review of the US GAAP tax provisions of international affiliates.
- Coordination of SOX testing of tax accounts with internal and external auditors.
- Manage tax compliance for U.S. taxation of international operations.
- Research, implement and develop tax planning.
- Manage global transfer pricing documentation.
- Work with country international finance directors on tax planning and compliance with non-US tax laws.
- Mentoring of Senior Tax Analyst in a fast-paced, hands on work environment.
Education and Experience
- Masters in Tax is required. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting is required; .
- Minimum of 10 years corporate tax experience
- A strong background in accounting for income taxes and international tax.
- CPA preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More