Assistant eCommerce Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Position: Assistant eCommerce Manager
Reports to: eCommerce, National Business Manager
The Assistant eCommerce Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day presence of Church & Dwight’s (CHD) brands in the Canadian eCommerce marketplace. You will coordinate and execute digital marketing and sales fundamentals, including the creation and monitoring of key metrics to produce relevant insights, reinforcing the actions to deliver CHD’s Canadian eCommerce growth plan.
The ideal candidate is someone who excels in a digital marketing environment with multi-platform eCommerce experience, is a project management wizard, is curious with the ability to turn analysis into insights and has a keen eye for detail with a high sense of urgency.
Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in the management of CHD’s brands within all participating eCommerce platforms and priority e-tailers, with special focus on Amazon.ca
- Create, manage and optimize CHD’s master product catalogue, including execution of new product listings, content and pricing across all marketplaces & e-tailers
- Coordinate and execute enhanced content, digital marketing, ratings & reviews, and promotional opportunities, including search, display advertising, e-tailer programs, Vine, integrated sales & marketing promotional calendar, etc.
- Ensure up-to-date integration of eCommerce and e-tailer initiatives in coordinated trade calendar.
- Monitor and resolves day-to-day product, pricing and account issues to ensure consistent availability and optimization of product assortment
- Work with Supply Chain & Fulfilment to resolve system errors to ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance
- Support the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager as needed to deliver digital & eCommerce growth plans across C&D’s brand portfolio
- Support the eCommerce National Business Manager on retail program execution and analysis.
- Key role in the analysis, reporting, and optimization on all Digital Marketing and Sales key performance metrics using a variety of data sources:
- Deliver data-driven insights and action plans to optimize content health, search rank, consumer journey, share of shelf, advertising (including search, display, video, web, social and email) and promotional activities to drive eCommerce sales growth
- Conduct analysis of competitive listings, promotional offers, trade programs (VPCs, lightning deals), bulk buys, unauthorized 3P sellers, pricing and inventory to ensure we win the Buy Box
- Create, integrate and communicate a suite of reports/dashboards to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate ongoing marketing & merchandising investment mix to optimize ROI.
- Work with 3rd party tools as required to deliver best-in-class analytics and insights
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have 1-2 years of experience working with Amazon.ca; including Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Retail Analytics, Amazon Advertising / Marketing Services
- Walmart Retail Link experience a plus
- Digital Marketing: Experience working with a major web analytics and reporting tool, content marketing, search, ratings & reviews, and other digital marketing
- Demonstrates understanding of sales/trade fundamentals: including assortment, pricing & promotions.
- Insights & analytics driven: Understands and applies Customer, Consumer and Industry insights using Amazon Vendor Central ARA/Brand Analytics & ABVP, Nielsen and other research/ 3rd party data sources
- Strong digital project management with proven track record to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Showcases true entrepreneurial spirit and resourceful self-starter with proven ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Collaborative and can-do positive attitude, working closely cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, US, vendors and agencies
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy in analysis and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More