Customer Service Rep II-12
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Grade: NE41 FLSA: Non-Exempt
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Jerry Clark
Customer Service: Responsible for primary contact with the company’s consumer inquiries, which include email, phones and written correspondence. Support includes the ability to provide technical information on all products, the ability to enter an order; resolve order status problems or questions; supply product information, save the sale, DRTV sells and upsells, to handle all consumer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer and company.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major accountabilities)
- Each agent averages 650+ total contacts per-month (Chat, Email, Calls and Letters)
- Service Level Goal- to answer 85% of calls on Monday’s in 30 seconds or less and Tuesday’s-Sunday’s answer 90% of calls in 30 seconds or less.
- Average Handle Time- this is the amount of time spent talking to the customer, goal is to be at 350 seconds or less
- Quality Assurance Score- listening to calls and providing a score, goal is 88% or better
- Saves percentage for Toppik- goal is 28% or better (previous third-party contact center was at 9%)
- Sale percentage for DRTV- goal 55% or better
- Average Order Valve for DRTV- goal $235 or better
- Handle Critical Complaints from all customers and negative feedback
- Working with Engineering and Marketing on providing product updates or issues from products
- Agents are required to follow their schedules daily. Schedules are generated through Telepoti, which forecasts the amount of calls and achieve results based on goals above
- Supports the company mission, goals and values, including continuous improvement and flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Interacts effectively with employees, customers and contributes to the team environment
- Handles calls, emails, and written correspondence
- Maintains a high level of customer support by providing professional, knowledgeable and courteous service at all times
- Achieves and maintains customer service levels and KPI goals
- Actively strives to maintain a high awareness of safety
- Conduct all activities in a fair, ethical manner, which complies with all corporate policies.
- Participates in periodic training and updating of skills
- Trains cross-functionally in customer service, to support all customer contacts if necessary
- Responsible for following the quality system procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Operating Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CRM (in-house customer management system)
- Avaya Phone System
- Teleopti (Workforce Management Software)
- Unlike Marketing & Engineering, Customer Service agents for Waterpik are required to know both showers and oral. Where Marketing and Engineering has two different departments.
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent (Post HS graduate studies or degree preferred)
- Three years of customer service experience required, preferably in an order entry, manufacturing, call center or fulfillment environment
- Must be computer literate and demonstrate the ability to learn new software and computer systems
- Must have excellent oral and written skills in order to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- 7- business days of classroom training
Other Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- Sedentary job involving heavy data entry and phone traffic
- Must be able to make quick and accurate decisions
- Must be able to provide accurate information to both employees and the general public on a professional level
- Use of a headset microphone is required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More