Sr. Packaging Engineer
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This job represents a key technical position for the development of new products that will span the range of hard surface cleaning, personal care, animal nutrition and health, and specialty chemical applications.
- Hands-on lab work for formula development as well as exploration of new technologies.
- Hands-on Pilot Plant and Plant Trial work and accountability for formula development as well as exploration of new technologies; leading to the design, construction, and launch of products and plants, if justified.
- Using the stage gate process, manage projects from stage 0 to launch.
- Noted ability to lead projects, solve problems, and use six sigma DMAIC principles in all work.
- Supervise exempt and/or non-exempt employees.
- Independent research and testing as well as competitive product assessments.
- Liaison with other facets of the organization including Marketing Development, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Processing & Packaging.
- Provide presentations to R&D Management.
- Multi-tasking capabilities across different product types/SBU areas.
- BS/MS/PhD degree from an accredited institution in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering with 10+ years of experience.
- 10 +years with a strong product development background and significant hands-on formulation experience or related in the chemical industry.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More