Assistant Project Manager
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for planning, tracking and managing the projects they are assigned. He/she will work with Project Management leadership to assist in developing tactical plans to meet project objectives. He/she may also provide administrative support to a Project Manager as required.
- Prepare, obtain management approval, track, and report on the project plan
- Utilize PM tools to ensure appropriate key project documentation is prepared throughout project lifecycle (charter, design input/output form, financial templates, etc.)
- Create timelines for each project in order to meet ship dates
- Maintain up-to-date list of the status of each project
- ·Identify project resource needs & work with PM leadership to ensure projects are properly supported
- Work with team to analyze risk and identify contingency plans. Review contingency plans with PM leadership
- For each project, ensure BOMs and specifications are updated and released in a timely manner.
- Keep manager informed of progress and issues.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions
- Identify and raise potential conflicts within the project. Report issues to PM leadership
- Attend all brand team, International brand team and display meetings.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution preferred. At least 2 years of college education required
- 2+ years CPG industry experience (R&D, Marketing, Manufacturing)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More