Manager, IT Risk
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The IT Risk Manager is a role that drives the Church & Dwight Information Security program forward. The role is responsible for the governance, risk management, compliance and privacy functional areas. The successful candidate works proactively across the Global Information Technology function, including IT Security and various business units, brands and all global locations to identify, plan and implement risk treatment measures.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform Global Information Technology and business governance procedures
- Develop, implement and measure guidelines, policies, standards and standard operating procedures based on NIST and ISO standards
- Partner with Global Information Technology and Business Continuity teams in the development and testing of disaster recovery plans
- Form a security awareness program that is industry specific and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization. Foster and manage a security awareness training program and an ever-increasing security awareness IQ
- Manage risk by creating, maintaining and utilizing a risk framework, risk register, conducting continuous third-party risk assessments and establish an executive ready risk reporting, reduction and control methodology
- Oversee IT compliance activities for SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO and FDA
- Liaise with Legal and Global Information Technology teams on GDPR, CCPA and any newer regulations and applicable laws and conduct data privacy assessments, respond to consumer requests, create policy and related training
- Respond to and prepare for any audit related activities for SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, FDA, GDPR and CCPA
- Manage, optimize and integrate governance, compliance, risk management and privacy software tools and processes
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and make recommendations to Senior Information Technology and business leaders. Develop strong partnerships across our organization
- Champion IT related internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business, promoting the advantages and benefits of managing information security risks efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate Information Security portfolio and change management activities, recognize process gaps and apply lessons learned
- Stay up-to-date on information security and regulatory trends and standards
Education and Experience
- Experience working with managed security service providers.
- Bachelor's Degree in related business field or equivalent work experience required
- 15+ years in technology, specifically focused in Information Security, IT Security, Risk Management and/or Data Privacy
- 10+ years of management experience. Strong coaching, leadership and teamwork skills
- One or more professional certifications or equivalents in ISACA, IAPP, ISC2, SANS
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More