Manager, IT Security
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The IT Security Manager is a role that drives the Church & Dwight Information Security program forward. The role is responsible for the security operations, engineering, architecture and identity management functional areas. The successful candidate works proactively across the Global Information Technology function, including Information Security and various business units, brands, and all global locations to protect, monitor and defend assets and data against attack.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversee 24x7 security operations, vulnerability and threat management programs. Direct all scanning and remediation activities
- Develop and maintain security incident response procedures and lead incident response investigations
- Provide vision for and manage security tools and cloud security controls. Including managed detection and response, intrusion detection/prevention, firewall, web application firewall, data loss prevention, information protection, email security and phishing
- Define and maintain security architecture standards and procedures. Collaborate with Information Technology Solution Architects and participate in Architectural Review Board
- Perform security architecture reviews for new and existing vendors, tools and processes
- Develop security capabilities for cloud, website, data analytics and application security control architecture
- Drive governance of identity and access management principles. Implement and maintain MFA, PAM, conditional access, least privilege access, SSO/SAML integrations and directory service health Identity Management
- Collaborate and communicate effectively at all levels and make recommendations to Senior Information Technology and business leaders. Develop strong partnerships across our organization
- Champion IT related initiatives and best practices throughout the business, promoting the advantages and benefits of IT security controls
- Coordinate Information Security portfolio and change management activities, recognize control gaps and apply lessons learned
- Stay up-to-date on information security trends and standards
Education and Experience
- Experience working with managed security service providers
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in related business field or equivalent work experience required
- 15+ years in technology, specifically focused in Information Security, IT Security, and Information Technology
- 10+ years of management experience. Strong coaching, leadership and teamwork skills
- One or more professional certifications or equivalents in ISACA, IAPP, ISC2, SANS
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More