Junior Level Financial Analyst (open to remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
What we’re about:
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible role is located at our Ewing, NJ offices. The New Product Development Analyst-Operations will be responsible for developing cost estimates for new product launches, line extensions, and brand maintenance initiatives. Working on cross functional teams and independently, the NPD Analysist prepares complex cost models and scenario analysis in order to ensure target profitability.
What you'll do:
• Prepare cost estimates, scenario analysis, and providing key insight into cost drivers in support of cost optimization.
• Work cross functionally across the organization (Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Global Manufacturing Services, R&D, Distribution and the Manufacturing Plants) to ensure that cost estimates are accurate and complete.
• Review cost estimates against actual costs post launch and reconcile major deviations.
• Work closely with Brand Finance in preparation of Price Cost Profit Structure Analysis.
• Assist the Senior Manager of Operations Finance with data analytics, process improvement, and ad hoc analysis.
• Assist the Cost Accounting Team in support of monthly close and PPR/Plan process.
What you'll need:
• BS in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution.
• Minimum3-5 years of Analyst/Financial Management/Supply Chain/Manufacturing work experience.
• Experience with ERP software required, SAP preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the financial analysis discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to build the business through improved analysis, trending and reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other individuals, teams, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Innovative style with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude required.
• Plant experience or experience in the CPG industry a plus.
• Some travel required.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More