A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Manage the immunology program and team of scientists for the Arm & Hammer Animal and Food Production portfolio of products, including the Microbial Terroir Platform and new product development across all livestock and human markets. This role is comprised of developing, planning and performing in vivo, ex vivo,and in vitro immune assays, techniques and data analysis to determine the mode of action of existing products and for development of new and novel products in the AHAFP and human probiotic pipeline. Effectively communicate immunology results and findings with pre- and post-harvest and human probiotic R&D Leadership within the AHAFP organization, with sales and technical service teams, and directly with customers as needed.
- Lead the Immunology R&D program for the Microbial Terroir Platform for the development, organization, analysis and reporting of immunological parameters to support the ruminant, poultry, swine and human probiotic business areas.
- Develop assays for detection and interrogation of immune biomarkers important to immune surveillance, pathogen response, and homeostasis related to livestock and poultry productivity.
- Collaborate closely with the AHAFP R&D Leadership Team to set direction for mode of action and novel product development research to expand applications for existing products and build a robust product development pipeline.
- Review data and analytical results, prepare reports and visuals for internal use and external use with customers.
- Communicate immune mode of action results related to livestock and poultry productivity and human wellness to the sales and technical services teams and directly with customers either remotely or at the customer location to support the technical sales of the A&H product portfolio.
- Participate in interspecies coordination meetings of the Microbial Terroir Platform and biodiversity discovery pipeline teams
- Adhere to and follow established procedures and policies for working in the laboratory designated for the development of regulated products. Assist in maintaining laboratory compliance and development of SOP including equipment maintenance.
- Maintain business workflow by fostering spirit of cooperation and positive working environment
- PhD in Immunology or related field with course and training emphasizing immunology from an accredited institution required.
- 3+ years of related experience in immunology, microbiology, or a related field.
- Experience with livestock systems and assay development
- Demonstrated experience in cell/tissue culture, molecular biology, and microbiology.
- Experience with livestock systems and flow cytometry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex immunological concepts to individuals without a background in immunology and relate immunology concepts to livestock and poultry field applications.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More