Social Media and Content Specialist (Open to remote)
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight is looking for a Social Media and Content Specialist to oversee a wide variety of social content and copywriting initiatives. Reporting to the Content Distribution Manager, this role will support various brands and marketing needs through the development of plans and content calendars for social and digital platforms.
If you are a digitally savvy content creator with the ability to tell engaging brand stories through compelling copy development, we want you on our team!
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement social media strategies based on brand business objectives
- Develop an optimal social posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Create engaging text, image and video content for social media including creative ways to attract new consumers such as contests and promotions that align with brand objectives
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor social accounts as needed and engage with audiences
- Provide copywriting or copyediting support as needed for blogs, emails, websites and other digital assets
- Format blog posts in WordPress, including writing SEO content for example: alt tags, meta-content
- Coordinate final routing of content for stakeholder approval; confirm stakeholders’ feedback as needed
- Research audience preferences and stay abreast of current trends and updates by platform
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Experience in storytelling through writing effective and captivating copy
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to email@example.com or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More