Production Manager, Video & Digital
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight is looking for a Production Manager of video and photography to oversee a wide variety of internal video and photo production projects. The Production Manager is responsible for capture and managing edit of high quality video and photo content for a variety of marketing projects as directed.
Reporting to the Group Leader of Creative Services, this role will support various brands and marketing needs through photo, video production and sound projects, including lighting set, capturing/importing media, selecting program format for final output, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
If you are a videographer/photographer with a great eye and the ability to capture products in use, lifestyle footage and various events we want you on our team!
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Generate fresh, new and innovative content within company brand standards to support all distribution channels, social media and marketing initiatives
- Work with editor in post-production to see through completion of project
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and internal company videos
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan all video functions, including lighting and video camera selection to ensure efficient execution based on scope of each project
- Manage story board development as well as budgets, scripts and shot lists
- Plan video and photo shoots; scout, select, reserve shoot locations and manage set design
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent, equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve, rent external equipment and manage internal studio equipment
- Photo retouching when necessary
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in film, digital cinematography or related field
- Comprehensive understanding of capturing both video and photo content
- Extensive experience lighting for film, video and photo projects
- Proficient in Video Editing software such as Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid and/or After Effects and Lightroom (animation or motion graphics experience a plus)
- 4-6 years of experience with video production
- Creative mind with storytelling skills
- Organized and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solution oriented with positive, upbeat and proactive attitude
- Basic knowledge of capturing audio for video (Adobe Audition or other audio programs)
- Ability to set deadlines, communicate and meet expectations
- Must provide a demo reel/online portfolio to be considered for the role
- Code of Conduct
- Sexual Harassment Avoidance
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More