Document Control/Training Administrator
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This position provides comprehensive administrative support for all document control, training, and Lean/Continuous Improvement functions at the Victorville plant.
- High School Diploma.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) administration preferred.
- Prior experience in creating training materials and delivering training to team members is preferred.
- Prior experience in working with digital media, developing videos for use in training is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in use of MS Excel, creating and using spreadsheets for tracking data.
- Prior experience in use of MS Word, creating new documents, editing documents, creating table of contents, and managing change tracking.
- Prior experience in use of MS PowerPoint, creating new presentations, editing presentations, and managing change tracking.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to read documents, signs, and other communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive, effective, collaborative relationships across all departments and levels of the organization. Must be able to confidently engage and interact with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Strong computer skills, experienced (minimum of intermediate skill level) in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Microsoft TEAMS.
- Strong commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision to accomplish project goals. Must be able to understand and execute instructions.
- Must be able to read & understand materials & products specifications in English.
- In-depth knowledge of production operation, including equipment, materials, processes, work flow, etc.
Drug Free Workplace:
All applicants who have received an offer of employment, as a condition of employment, are subject to our pre-employment drug testing process. The pre-employment testing procedure consists of dual testing methods: hair sample testing and a 10 panel urine sample test. Positive results will result in the withdrawal of the offer of employment immediately and the applicant will no longer be considered for employment. PLEASE NOTE: Medical Marijuana is not accepted as an exemption even where medical marijuana use is legal under state law, regulation or ordinance: testing positive for the presence of Marijuana or its metabolites will be considered a positive result and will result in withdrawal of the offer.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More