Area Sales Manager
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Represent the Specialty Chemicals business with customers, ensure customer satisfaction, execute sales and marketing programs, and negotiate sales agreements to deliver the financial goals within the Southeast US territory (Atlanta).
- Manage Sales activity within a defined geographic territory.
- Develop and execute territory call plans.
- Develop and execute negotiation plans and key account objectives.
- Coordinate and orchestrate the internal and external resources required to meet key account objectives.
- Conduct and finalize contract negotiations.
- Develop and document all customer proposals and contracts.
- Manage customer pricing input to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Provide input to Sales KPI process for the territory to ensure sales targets are tracked and measured against plan.
- Leverage customer profitability metrics to ensure margin objectives are met.
- Provide accurate and timely information on competitive activity.
- Develop and manage target account lists and objectives.
- Manage key customer relationships to ensure appropriate levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited academic institution.
- 10 years sales experience required with 5 or more years experience in the specialty chemical market.
- Proven track record of achieving top and bottom line growth results and proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight strives to create an environment where everyone feels free to bring their authentic self to work every day.
We win when we respect every employee for who they are – regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other differences. We believe that our employees’ contributions are richer because of their diversity. We aim to be a diverse, inclusive and equitable company and are determined to build a culture where people have the power to win together.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity for the Disabled At Church & Dwight
As an equal opportunity employer, Church & Dwight is committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact 877-809-8449 or email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note that these options are available only to those needing an accommodation because of a medical condition or disability. All email submissions should include “Accommodation needed” in the subject line as well as information related to the specific position you are interested in (requisition number, job title, location, etc.). Church & Dwight will not respond to inquiries made to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-809-8449 that are not related to accessibility of the online application system by persons with medical conditions or disabilities. To review Church & Dwight’s Equal Opportunities Employer Policy, click link below.Learn More