Account Manager - Food Safety
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
- Achieve annual revenue and profit objectives for A&H Food Safety solutions products & services
- Develop individual account plans for key accounts. Manage customer accounts through on-going account planning, and appropriate communications consistent with marketing strategy.
- Work effectively with other team members to ensure clear and consistent communication, enhance the Arm & Hammer brand,
- Work with tech-services to validate product efficacy within the plants to demonstrate product efficacy and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the development and lead the implementation of PFSS marketing initiatives
- Plan and implement sales activities and other key customer activities to support growth of the business
- Deploy applicable and appropriate value-added services, including PassTrac Analytics with key accounts- oversee data transfer from the plants into the PassTrac data warehouse. Collaborate with business analysts and technical-services in delivering value to the customer.
- Identify and assess customer needs. Incorporate the A&H product portfolio as a part of the solution and overall value proposition
- Ability to analyze market trends, customer information and needs, and translate into actionable sales plans and strategies.
- Ensure product applications systems are functioning properly. Coordinate effectively with operations and application system partner to ensure that new customers have a favorable experience with PFSS products. Provide service and support when needed.
- Domestic travel (40-50%) required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
With corporate offices and major plants across the country, we’re building consumer products and connecting with global offices from the place where it all began.Explore this location
DIVERSITY At Church & Dwight
Our differences make us stronger. We believe that drawing on unique perspectives and experiences will help us improve as a business and better serve our range of consumers around the world.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in employment, development and advancement. We respect the individual talents of each employee, and we foster open, welcoming work environments in our offices around the world.
CULTURE At Church & Dwight
We care - about our people, our products, our consumers and our environment. To honor these priorities, we’ve built our culture around the tenants of courage, determination and team spirit. We’re united by our small company feel and inspired by opportunities to make our mark.Learn More